Maxine Nightingale Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!

Explore Maxine Nightingale net worth, age, height, bio, birthday, wiki, and salary! In this article, we will discover how old is Maxine Nightingale? Who is Maxine Nightingale dating now & how much money does Maxine Nightingale have?

Maxine Nightingale Biography

Maxine Nightingale is one of the most popular and richest Soul Singer who was born on November 2, 1952 in Wembley, England, United Kingdom. British soul and R&B singer, known for hits such as “Right Back Where we Started From” (Single) and “Lead Me On”. Later, she became a jazz singer and appeared on PBS’ Superstars of Seventies Soul Live.

On the 1982 single “Turn to Me”, she collaborated with She collaborated with Temptations singer Jimmy Ruffin on the 1982 single “Turn to Me.”, Temptations’ singer.

In 1969 Nightingale began a tenure of roughly 18 months in the West End production of Hair, playing a supporting role and understudying the female lead role of Sheila; she then relocated to Germany, having formed a relationship with an actor from the German production of Hair whom she had met when he visited the West End production. In Germany, Nightingale continued her stage musical career in Hair (as Sheila), Jesus Christ Superstar, and Godspell, and she began a relationship with Minoru Terada Domberger, the director of the German production of Hair, which led to marriage and a daughter, Langka Veva Domberger, born in 1973.

One of the three children of Guyanese-born comedian Benny Nightingale and his wife Iris (they also had daughter Rosalind and son Glen), Maxine Nightingale first vocalized with her school band. At thirteen, she and a friend visited a neighbourhood house where the band Unisound was rehearsing. They asked her to sing with them and she joined them in performing extensively on the British cabaret circuit. The manager of one of the clubs where they performed asked Nightingale to cut a demo and shipped it to Pye Records, for whom Nightingale made her first recordings. Despite being overseen by label A&R head Cyril Stapleton, Nightingale’s three Pye single releases—issued in June and July 1969 and 26 March 1971—went unnoticed.

Her father is comedian Benny Nightingale. Langka, her daughter, was born in 1973.

NameMaxine Nightingale
First NameMaxine
Last NameNightingale
OccupationSoul Singer
BirthdayNovember 2
Birth Year1952
Place of BirthWembley
Home TownEngland
Birth CountryUnited Kingdom
Birth SignScorpio
Full/Birth Name
ParentsBenny Nightingale, Iris Burke
SiblingsNot Available
SpouseMinoru Terada Domberger
Children(s)Not Available

Ethnicity, religion & political views

Many peoples want to know what is Maxine Nightingale ethnicity, nationality, Ancestry & Race? Let's check it out! As per public resource, IMDb & Wikipedia, Maxine Nightingale's ethnicity is Not Known. We will update Maxine Nightingale's religion & political views in this article. Please check the article again after few days.

Her third album Love Lines was a 1978 release in the UK and Europe with UK single releases “Lead Me On” and “(Bringing Out) The Girl in Me”. Both were overlooked despite her promotion of the latter in another Top of the Pops appearance on 8 June 1978. The US release of “Lead Me On” early in 1979 met with a favorable reception, especially in the easy listening market, and the track reached #1 on Billboard’s Easy Listening chart that July; the track gradually accrued enough mainstream pop support to reach #5 on the Hot 100 that September. As with “Right Back Where We Started From”, she was unable to follow up her US Top Ten success, the subsequent “(Bringing Out) The Girl in Me” marking her final Hot 100 appearance with a #73 peak. Lead Me On is a re-packaged and slightly remixed version of the previous European LP with the addition of a new song, the disco-styled “Hideaway”. The songs “Lead Me On” and “Hideaway” were extended for a promotional 12-inch record.

Maxine Nightingale Net Worth

Maxine Nightingale is one of the richest Soul Singer from United Kingdom. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Maxine Nightingale's net worth $5 Million. (Last Update: December 11, 2023)

Her first gig was with Unisound, which she performed in.

Before becoming a recording artist, she performed in German musicals such as Hair and Jesus Christ Superstar.

Maxine Nightingale (born 2 November 1952) is a British R&B and soul music singer. She is best known for her hits in the 1970s, with the million seller “Right Back Where We Started From” (1975, UK & 1976, U.S.), “Love Hit Me” (1977), and “Lead Me On” (1979).

Net Worth$5 Million
SalaryUnder Review
Source of IncomeSoul Singer
CarsNot Available
HouseLiving in own house.

Nightingale reached the Top 20 on Billboard’s R&B chart for the first time in 1982 with “Turn to Me”, a duet with Jimmy Ruffin. She then dropped out of the pop mainstream, working for some 20 years as a more jazz-oriented live performer. She has reportedly recorded an album of her live performance at B.B. King’s Club at Universal Studios Hollywood although it remains unreleased. Since 2000, she has become active on the retro music circuit, appearing in the 2004 PBS music specials Superstars of Seventies Soul: Live and the 2012 My Music: 70s Soul Superstars.

Nightingale returned to London with her husband and daughter and appeared in the West End production of Savages, after which she withdrew from professional performing. According to Nightingale, “I started doing session singing. I didn’t do a lot but it was easy to go out in the evening when the baby was sleeping.” Her vocalizing on the recording of Al Matthews’ “Fool” caught the attention of the session’s producer Pierre Tubbs, enough that he asked composer J. Vincent Edwards, who had worked with Nightingale in the West End production of Hair, to co-write a song for her, which became “Right Back Where We Started From”. Tubbs asked her to sing on the demo; as she told the story in 2013, “he took it straight to United Artists Records [in London], and they loved it too. They paid me 100 pounds [… and after that,] they [offered] me an advance and a contract to finish recording the single.” After being released on United Artists Records (in Nightingale’s true name), “Right Back Where We Started From” reached #8 in the UK in the autumn of 1975. It was released in the US early 1976 to enthusiastic reaction, reaching #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 in May 1976. Nightingale, who had accompanied her husband to his native Japan, was motivated by her single’s US success to return to London to complete a Right Back Where We Started From album. She then proceeded to the US, which has since remained her home base.

Height, Weight & Body Measurements

Maxine Nightingale height Not available right now. Maxine weight Not Known & body measurements will update soon.

HeightUnknown
WeightNot Known
Body MeasurementsUnder Review
Eye ColorNot Available
Hair ColorNot Available
Feet/Shoe SizeNot Available

Nightingale’s only significant hit in the period following the success of “Right Back Where We Started From” was in the UK with “Love Hit Me” the title cut from her second album. Promoted by Nightingale in a Top of the Pops appearance broadcast 17 March 1977, “Love Hit Me” peaked at #11 on the UK chart dated 9 April 1977.

Who is Maxine Nightingale Dating?

According to our records, Maxine Nightingale married to Minoru Terada Domberger. As of December 1, 2023, Maxine Nightingale’s is not dating anyone.

Relationships Record: We have no records of past relationships for Maxine Nightingale. You may help us to build the dating records for Maxine Nightingale!

Facts & Trivia

Maxine Ranked on the list of most popular Soul Singer. Also ranked in the elit list of famous people born in United Kingdom. Maxine Nightingale celebrates birthday on November 2 of every year.

What happened Maxine Nightingale?

Since 2000, she has become active on the retro music circuit, appearing in the 2004 PBS music specials Superstars of Seventies Soul: Live and the 2012 My Music: 70s Soul Superstars.

Who is Maxine Nightingale daughter?

Langka Veva Domberger, the daughter of Maxine Nightingale and Minoru Terada Domberger of Tokyo, was married last evening to Zachary Ferguson Treadwell, the son of Elizabeth and Alexander F. Treadwell of Loudonville, N.Y.

How old is Maxine Nightingale?

69 years (November 2, 1952)

What genre is Maxine Nightingale?

R&B/Soul

Who is Maxine Nightingale married to?

Minoru Terada Domberger

You may read full biography about Maxine Nightingale from Wikipedia.

ncG1vNJzZmiZnKGzornOrqqboaKptaWt2GeaqKVfoq65tc2eZKehl53BqrrGmqOeZw%3D%3D